AccuTite™ & FaceTite™ Procedure
AccutTite™ & FacetTite™ are revolutionary minimally invasive canula devices that contour and precisely deliver radiofrequency to reduce facial fat and tighten skin, under local anaesthesia in an office-based procedure. This FDA approved technology from Inmode, is an non-surgical procedure that allows Dr. Shah-Desai to target smaller areas of the face like brows, upper & lower lids, nasolabial folds, lower face and neck giving surgical face lift type results without the cost, downtime or risks. It works regardless of your skin colour.
- Less downtime – compared to surgical alternatives
- Long-lasting results – results can last up to 5 years
- Unrivalled expertise – performed by Mrs. Shah-Desai
Frequently Asked Questions
What is AccuTite™/ FaceTite™?
AccuTite™/FaceTite™ technology utilises bipolar radiofrequency assisted lipolysis (RFAL) to tighten the skin of the face, neck whilst reducing and contouring fat.
It offers a safe and effective solution to lift and tighten loose skin whilst also reducing areas of unwanted fat e.g. nasolabial folds, jowls, double chin, “turkey” neck. The FDA-approved devices utilise radiofrequency energy delivered via a thin cannula to heat the tissue to a specific temperature. This heat energy causes contraction of fat and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin to lift and tighten the skin. The technology is safer than other current radiofrequency devices as it continuously monitors the treatment and ensures accurate temperature and energy control, consistently deliver excellent results.
One treatment is recommended, requires local anaesthesia with topical cream, injections, or sedation according to the treatment parameters and the physician discretion and takes 60-120 mins.
AccuTite™ for Eyebrow ptosis and Puffy Eyelids vs Blepharoplasty and Brow lift surgery.
Surgical blepharoplasty and Brow Lift are effective for treating moderate to severe loose eyelid skin, puffy eyelids and sagging eyebrows. They offer impressive results lasting more than 10 years, for a few weeks of downtime, but a higher cost.
AccuTite™ is a new innovative way of tightening loose skin and large bags and is an impressive alternative to surgery, allowing a gentle correction. For eyelid lifts (blepharoplasty) and Eye brow lifts, one session is required, often combined with 2-3 sessions of Morpheus 8 (which are performed every 3-6 weeks). If substantial results are required, a second treatment can be repeated at 6-12 months.
Perfect for people who want a gradual, scar less correction, with minimal cost and downtime. The tightening effects are FDA-approved to last for one year, but some patients and doctors say results can last up to five years—compared to the eight to ten years of longevity you could expect from surgical blepharoplasty results.
FaceTite™ for Jowls, Turkey Neck vs Face & Neck lift surgery?
Surgical face & neck lifts are highly effective for treating moderate to severe loose neck & facial sagging and fat jowling. It offers impressive results lasting more than 10 years, for some downtime & a higher cost.
FaceTite™ is a new innovative way of tightening loose skin and reducing submental & jowl fat and is an impressive alternative to surgery, allowing a gradual correction. One session is required, often combined with 2-3 sessions of Morpheus 8 (which are performed every 3-6 weeks). If substantial results are required, a second treatment can be repeated at 6-12 months. Perfect for people who want a gradual, scar less correction, with reduced cost and downtime.
The tightening effects are FDA-approved to last for one year, but some patients and doctors say results can last up to five years—compared to the eight to ten years of longevity you could expect from surgical facelift results.
What happens during the treatment?
The procedure is carried out in an outpatient setting, under local intumescent anaesthetic. The treatment involves a small metal cannula being inserted under the skin to deliver heat energy to the treatment area. The treatment can take 1-2 hours, depending on the size of the area to be treated. During the treatment you can talk and listen to music.
After treatment a compression bandage or dressing will be applied. You will be given aftercare instructions and a date will be set for follow-up. We recommend that you either have someone collect you from the clinic or that you take a taxi home
FaceTite™ and AccuTite™ Recovery and Downtime
Treatment is performed in an outpatient setting, so you can go home right after treatment. Following AccuTite™ treatment, dressings are placed on the eyelids for 24 hours to reduce swelling. Eyelid swelling, redness and bruising can settle within 1-2 weeks. Following FaceTite™ treatment for the lower face and neck, a compression bandage is applied for 1 week. Swelling, bruising and redness can be present several weeks, but most patients are able to return to social activities in 2 weeks. Patients may also experience soreness, tenderness and numbness for several weeks after treatment, these are not permanent and resolve in time.
You may need to use of oral anti-inflammatory tablets.
Do AccuTite™ and FaceTite™ hurt?
Local anaesthetic injections may sting temporarily before numbing the area, some patients feel occasional heat and discomfort. At the end of the session, there will be small some redness and swelling in the treated area which may be sore and numb for several weeks.
Who should not have this treatment?
- If you are pregnant
- Have a Pacemaker or internal defibrillator or any electronic Implant such as glucose monitor
- Have a Permanent implant in the treated area such as metal plates and screws, silicone implants or an injected chemical substance
- A history of diseases stimulated by heat, such as recurrent Herpes Simplex in the treatment area
- Any active condition in the treatment area, such as sores, psoriasis, eczema and rash as well as excessively/freshly tanned skin
- It’s an outpatient procedure done in your doctor’s office under local anesthesia. You should be able to get home by yourself afterward.
- Discomfort is minimal during and after your treatment.
- It penetrates more deeply than other RF and ultrasound energy treatments.
- It stimulates collagen production over 3-6 months, but you should also see some tightening within the first week (sometimes even immediately).
- Results can last up to five years.
- While it does require small incisions, no stitches are needed, and there are usually no visible scars.
- You can expect swelling and bruising for up to 2 weeks after the procedure.
- As with any heating device, there’s a risk of skin burns or discoloration.
- Nerve bruising that results in muscle weakness around the mouth for 3 to 6 months is another possible risk, though it’s rare.
- Asymmetry and contour irregularities, requiring further treatment.
AccuTite™ and FaceTite™ Cost
Prices are a guide; your doctor will calculate total costs during consultation.
AccutTite™ Brow tightening lift £2,500
AccutTite™ Upper & lower lid skin tightening blepharoplasty from £3000
FaceTite™ Lower Face & Neck tightening £3,500 to £4,500