All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
For your initial consultation we recommend you arrive about 10 minutes before your appointment time. As we are a medical clinic, we require all patients to complete a detailed Medical history form at their first appointment; this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
If there is a change in medical history, it is the responsibility of the patient to inform Mrs. Shah-Desai.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
New Patient Appointments
- A 30 minute comprehensive new patient cosmetic consultation with Mrs. Shah-Desai is £200.
- A 45 minute second opinion or revision cosmetic consultation with Mrs. Shah-Desai is £250.
- We take a deposit, of £50, which is deducted from Consultation fee on
- attendance, to mitigate missed appointments, and the administration costs we incur.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your
- Appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- The fee is non refundable if you do not attend, without adequate notice
- (2 working Days, Mon -Fri).
- Please note, for adequate cancellation notice, there is a 2% PEL administrative processing charge deducted from the refunded amount.
- Consultations are not redeemable against surgery/treatment costs.
- Please note that ALL surgical bookings incur a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT FEE of £300, which is deducted from the total surgical fee.
- Within 1 week of paying the deposit, you will be sent an email “information regarding surgery”.
- If you do not receive this email in your inbox, please check your SPAM mail for an email from [email protected]
- If you are unsure, please call Mrs. Shah-Desai’s secretary, and discuss receiving this information via post.
- Full payment (non-refundable) for surgery needs to be made 7 working days prior to scheduled surgery.
- If you cancel surgery within 5 working days of scheduled surgery, you will loose the entire surgical fee.
- After surgery, please stay in touch with Mrs. Shah-Desai’s team via whats app/email.
- Two routine complimentary review appointments are offered after surgery.
- No additional treatment or ‘revision surgery’ is provided free of charge.
Please do not bring accompanying children to the clinic, as due to Health Care Commission regulations we are unable to allow anyone under the age of 18 into the clinic building.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Non –Refundable Payment is taken, in full, PRIOR to surgery.
- The clinic accepts cheques, BACS, major debit and credit cards (except American Express).
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations, or you change your mind after paying the non refundable fees.
After care skin and recovery products are non-returnable/refundable
Although Mrs. Shah-Desai seeks to offer you the highest level of service, if do have cause for complaint please email [email protected]