All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
For your initial consultation we recommend you arrive about 10 minutes before your appointment time. We require all patients to complete a detailed history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the treatment planning process.
If there is a change in history, it is the responsibility of the patient to inform Mrs. Shah-Desai.
All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation
New Patient Appointments
- A 30 minute comprehensive new patient filler/toxin rejuvenation appointment with Mrs. Shah-Desai is £200.
- A 45 minute second opinion or revision filler/toxin appointment with Mrs. Shah-Desai is £250.
- Consultations are not redeemable against treatment costs.
- A TOXIN consultation is only redeemable against 3 area Toxin.
- We take a deposit, of £50, which is deducted from Consultation fee on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments, and the administration costs we incur.
- Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
- The fee is non refundable if you do not attend, without adequate notice (2 working Days, Mon -Fri).
- Please note, for adequate cancellation notice, there is a 2% PEL administrative processing charge deducted from the refunded amount.
- Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell or are undergoing acute dental treatment. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with Mrs. Shah-Desai’s secretary.
- Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes active dental & sinus infections, fever, colds, cold sores & local skin infections.
- If you develop an infection prior to the appointment, which requires you to cancel at short notice, please present a valid doctors certificate for a refund of £50 deposit.
- Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Toxin and Filler as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge for fillers.
- Free top up for toxin is only offered within a review period of 2-3 weeks post treatment.
- New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit.
Whilst telephone /skype consultations are not accurate, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service is helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the Mrs. Shah-Desai at the time agreed. A charge of (£200/£250) is made, payable in advance, which is not redeemable against treatment recommendations on that consult.
Please do not bring accompanying children to the clinic, as due to Health Care Commission regulations we are unable to allow anyone under the age of 18 into the clinic building.
- You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
- Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
- The clinic accepts cheques, BACS, major debit and credit cards (except American Express).
- A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
- Consultation and assessment
- Provision of information and advice
- Safe treatment with evidence based products
- Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations, or you change your mind after commencing treatments or a “package price” treatment.
Skin care products are non-returnable/refundable